DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a strategic approach to corporate sponsorship, membership, and volunteer and partnership activity. Work with the Executive Director to cultivate, steward, and manage corporate sponsors.
- Provide leadership and direct supervision to ORV-WBC staff, including training, development, conflict resolution, and performance management.
- Oversee and maintain an active branding strategy that includes social media, print, internet, etc. that results in a heightened awareness in the community and increases corporate donors, membership, volunteers, and partnership resources.
- Provide over-site and leadership of all major fundraising events (i.e. Catch the Wave)
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of database that measures corporate sponsorship, membership, volunteer, and partnership activity. Provide regular reporting to Executive Director regarding activity and progress on meeting established goals.
- As a member of the Leadership Team, responsible for setting the direction and modeling the professional standards of the organization.
- All other duties as assigned that contribute to the success of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field (advanced degree preferred).
- 7-10 years of demonstrated experience, working in the non-profit arena with a focus on community engagement, volunteer development, and fundraising in a leadership capacity.
- Must have exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience with developing and leading productive teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of financial management and budgeting.
- Intermediate to advancd computer skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with Customer Relationship Management systems desired.
- Reliable transportation, good driving record and ability to travel throughout region required.
- Travel up to 40%
To apply, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio
Attention: Human Resources
3458 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45229