Case Manager, CCMEP- Full-Time, Cincinnati, Ohio
Country United States
As a Case Manager with the Urban League, you will provide case management services and other appropriate support services to assist residents in reaching their identified financial, educational, and employment/career goals. You will be responsible for working with eligible residents under the Comprehensive Case Management Employment Program (CCMEP). Additionally, you will be creating opportunity plans which include basic skills assessments; identifying barriers to success for residents; and leading residents to program completions.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive, and friendly candidates that have strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills, as well as reliable computer and social media skills. Candidates who are critical thinkers, possess a keen sense of attention-to-detail, and meet deadlines will excel in this role. We need an individual who is not afraid to think outside of the box, be self-motivated, organized, and enact on ideas quickly.
Experience in case management, knowledge in workforce development with experience serving youthful offenders, individuals with mental health conditions, in and out of school youth, substance abuse, senior issues, learning and physical disabilities. Additionally, strong communication and computer skills are a plus.
• Work or related field or 3-4 years of experience working as a case manager.
• Knowledge of Regional Social Service Agencies and other community-based organizations.
• Knowledge in workforce development with experience serving youthful offenders, individuals with mental health conditions, in and out of school youth, substance abuse, senior issues, learning, and physical disabilities.
• Computer Skills in Microsoft Office.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain and produce accurate and timely reports.
• Willingness to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high levels of quality.
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers.
• Display a high level of professionalism and impeccable integrity and confidentiality.
• Valid Driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance.
• Favorable background check.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Develop and execute effective internal communication strategies and methods.
• Manage internal communications (calendar of events, memos, etc.).
• Assist senior leadership team and other departments with communication needs.
• Collaborate with the marketing and communications team for standardize communication images and messaging.
• Optimize, publish, and share daily content for social media accounts.
• Collaborate with other departments to coordinate communications.
• Monitor, organize, and respond to Urban League questions and emails from our website and social media sites.
• Monitor and respond to text messages received through the Urban League’s texting platform. Send out the required messaging as needed.
• Answer the Urban League’s main phone line: take messages, answer questions, redirect calls as appropriate.
• Engage and probe clients in a professional and timely manner to determine the purpose of their inquiry.
• Resolve client questions and concerns. Perform necessary follow-up tasks to ensure client needs are met.
• Greet and welcome visitors and guests. Ensure they are properly checked in.
• Oversee the sorting and distribution of all incoming mail and packages. Oversee outgoing mail as needed.
• Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Organization’s policies, principles, strategies, and programs. Keep up to date with relevant developments.
• Maintain the Urban League calendar, including synchronizing events, meeting rooms, etc.
• Thoroughly documents clients’ needs and information and forward the information necessary to the appropriate Staff.
• Maintain records and files.
• Provide administrative support to Senior Leadership staff as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
3458 Reading Rd, Cincinnati 45229