Certification Manager - Full-Time, Cincinnati, Ohio
Country United States
Department Business Development and Entrepreneurship
As the Certification Manager, you will manage and carry out the day-to-day operations of the Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley (WBEC ORV) under the Urban League of Greater Southwestern Ohio, Certification team related to promoting, processing of Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) and Women-owned small business (WOSB) certification applications and provide a range of services to certified WBEs. The WBEC ORV Certification Team members are the spokespeople for the WBEC ORV regarding certification requirements.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive, and friendly candidates that have strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills, as well as reliable computer and social media skills. Candidates who are critical thinkers, possess a keen sense of attention-to-detail, and meet deadlines will excel in this role. We need an individual who is not afraid to think outside of the box, be self-motivated, organized, and enact on ideas quickly.
Experience in customer service, project management, compliance, and regulatory management experience. Additionally, the Certification manager position requires an understanding and execution of performance goals and metrics. This position is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Hamilton County with periodic travel between Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
• Demonstrable social media networking skills
• Customer-oriented experience
• Positivity, detail-oriented, and excellent multitasking and organizational ability
• Highly computer literate with strong capability in email, MS Office Suite and other related business and communication tools
• Decision-making skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Willingness to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
• Customer-focus administrative background is a plus
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Develop and execute effective internal communication strategies and methods.
• Manage internal communications (calendar of events, memos, etc.).
• Assist senior leadership team and other departments with communication needs.
• Collaborate with the marketing and communications team for standardize communication images and messaging.
• Optimize, publish, and share daily content for social media accounts.
• Collaborate with other departments to coordinate communications.
• Monitor, organize, and respond to Urban League questions and emails from our website and social media sites.
• Monitor and respond to text messages received through the Urban League’s texting platform. Send out the required messaging as needed.
• Answer the Urban League’s main phone line: take messages, answer questions, redirect calls as appropriate.
• Engage and probe clients in a professional and timely manner to determine the purpose of their inquiry.
• Resolve client questions and concerns. Perform necessary follow-up tasks to ensure client needs are met.
• Greet and welcome visitors and guests. Ensure they are properly checked in.
• Oversee the sorting and distribution of all incoming mail and packages. Oversee outgoing mail as needed.
• Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Organization’s policies, principles, strategies, and programs. Keep up to date with relevant developments.
• Maintain the Urban League calendar, including synchronizing events, meeting rooms, etc.
• Thoroughly documents clients’ needs and information and forward the information necessary to the appropriate Staff.
• Maintain records and files.
• Provide administrative support to Senior Leadership staff as appropriate.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
3458 Reading Rd, Cincinnati 45229